Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ben's latest

I certainly don't mean to take over this blog but anyway...

The other day I was lying on my back on the bed and Ben was lying on my shins. I was bouncing him
and tossing him with enough force to justify a call from family services; he wasn't saying much
except "More" every time he fell off. But then all of a sudden we hear him say in this very calm
and normal voice, "Thank you daddy, thank you." And then a few seconds later the same thing, "Thank
you daddy, Thank you." Anyway, Carla and I found it very funny.

We were playing with his tee-ball set one afternoon and he was hitting it OK when he picked up the
tee and put it on the steps. He then ordered me to throw the ball to him and promptly whacked it
right back to me quite well about 4 times in a row. I was very proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kurt, Carla and ben I think that this posting was cute.
Miss you all
Brandi