Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ella Mary Rain


So I'm guessing everybody already knows about our BEAUTIFUL little daughter, Ella Mary Rain. She came along on March 11, 11:08 pm. Another surPRISE and emergency c-section. At least this time I didn't go through a full labor again. I was delighted to find out I had a little girl after coming out of the grog of drugs...I couldn't believe it. A tiny little 6 pound 3 oz bundle and absolutely perfect.
Now it's two months later, and Ella is almost 14 pounds. She's a hungry little one who is doing her best to keep up with her brothers already. Right now she's sleeping peacefully next to me in her car seat. I'm working a bit here at the Imara office. Tomorrow is our last day...that is another post.
But I just wanted to put up a couple pictures of the THREE kiddos...so much fun.
Hope to post more about what's been happening in our lives. We leave Africa in two weeks from TODAY and I can't even wrap my head around it....
My biggest regret is that we haven't put enough time into keeping in touch and keeping everyone informed on what's happening - this blog is a case in point. Our life here has been rich, full, difficult, awesome, amazing, bizarre, and meaningful. Wish I had shared more about all that. Will try to at least post a few more times just to reflect a bit on it all.
But now my girl is crying and I should really pay attention to her.
Until next time...peace.


3 comments:

gianna said...

WE gotta make sure everyone meets!

Jen said...

Your children are amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Helloooo Ella, you beauty.
Cant wait to hear more. Love you all and am excited to see what God has in store as you return "home"...